Get Sleuthing With All the Clues for The Masked Singer’s Queen
The Masked Singer season two kicked off on August 10, which means it’s time for us to whip out our magnifying glasses and jauntiest detective hats and hazard a guess at the celebrities hiding beneath 12 new ornate masks.
Will the Queen rule them all in the competition, like Cody Simpson before her?
Here’s her clues — and scroll on to see her visual ones!
- “My sporting pedigree can’t be denied . . . and that doesn’t just take the cake.”
- “I certainly served my apprenticeship but it wasn’t on TV.”
- “I’ve been to a polo club but I’ve never played polo.”
- “My great-grandfather was an early member of the Communist Party Australia.”
- “When Jay-Z and I played the same gig, he was very persuasive, but I worked that crowd just as hard.”
Is there a former sportswoman turned MasterChef contestant we need to think about? Or are we thinking too narrowly?
People watching at home think Kate Miller-Heidke might be the Queen . . .
Guess away, fellow clue-seekers! Stay tuned for more!