2019-04-16 by W.M.
Customer Card – new entry – setting defaults
Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.
When you create new Customer Cards there are some defaults that you set in the Preferences such as the Terms.
Otherwise a new card should open like this;
“Is it correct, we cannot change the system default for any of these 5 fields?
- default invoice layout = item — system default is service – the default is “no default” you need to choose the most used layout yourself.
- default freight tax code = Z — system default is S – Z is not a Tax Code in 2019.1 the default in the Chart of Accounts would be N-T but you should change it to GST and on new Customer Cards it should be GST.
- default Invoice delivery mode = E (emailed — system default is Print – there is no default for Invoice delivery until after you have set the default invoice layout then it is the last used for that layout.
- default Item Price = C — system default is base – Yes the default is always base selling price
- default Payment method = EFTPOS — system default is blank – Correct the default is blank you must set this yourself.”
If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner